Asana, Inc., a leading work management platform, announced its latest product capabilities focused on generative artificial intelligence.
Launched, Asana Intelligence makes enterprise AI capabilities core to Asana’s work management platform, powering organizations to accelerate decision-making, improve productivity, and focus on what matters. Leveraging the Asana Work Graph®️, the essential foundation for facilitating human and AI collaboration, leaders will get real-time clarity into team, project, and business health, empowering organizations to make faster, more informed decisions. With Asana Intelligence, teams become more productive and gain the edge needed to accelerate their missions and business outcomes.
“Asana was made for this moment. We’ve been laying our AI foundation and product building blocks for years, and the recent developments in AI play right into our core strengths,” said Dustin Moskovitz, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Asana. “Asana is an AI-first product now and we intend to help customers maximize impact by weaving AI into the fabric of our architecture. We see a future where AI and human ingenuity combine to radically improve the lives of individuals and how teams work together, unleashing the full potential of every business and organization.”
Asana Intelligence Powers Human-AI Collaboration
With these latest product introductions, Asana Intelligence will support individuals and teams to do their best work and drive focus on what matters. Only Asana combines the power of artificial intelligence with the Asana Work Graph®️, a rich, connected map of an organization’s work data, to amplify the impact of teams. Asana Intelligence enables companies to:
- Goal-based resource management: Monitors and intelligently surfaces resource recommendations to hit goals based on team capacity and changing business priorities.
- (Now available in beta) Health check: Identifies unseen issues and roadblocks, enabling efficient progress toward company objectives.
- Self-optimizing workflows: Creates automated plans based on goals; suggests and implements workflow improvements to achieve results faster.
- (Now available in beta) Writing assistant: Enhances communication clarity and tone.
- (Now available in beta) Instant summaries: Transcribes and summarizes action items and highlights from meetings, tasks, and comment threads.