Hammerspace, the leader in data orchestration of enterprise file data to any compute, application, or user anywhere, announced that Hammerspace executives will lead two technical presentations at the 37th annual International Conference on Massive Storage Systems and Technology (MSST) on May 22 and May 23, 2023. At MSST, massive-scale storage system designers and implementers, storage architects, researchers and vendors come together to share best practices and discuss building and securing the world’s largest storage systems for high-performance computing (HPC), web-scale systems and enterprises.
Hammerspace is at the forefront of providing standards-based software to empower the world’s largest data environments in high-performance computing, web-scale systems, and enterprises to create, process and orchestrate data for collaboration across a decentralized environment.
Hammerspace is at the forefront of providing standards-based software to empower the world’s largest data environments in high-performance computing, web-scale systems, and enterprises to create, process and orchestrate data for collaboration across a decentralized environment. Hammerspace executives will present several timely technical topics at the MSST conference.
Also Read: AI-Powered Java Testing Solution Increases Developer Productivity & Improves Code Quality
Presentation: Standards-Based Parallel Global File Systems and Automated Data Orchestration with NFS
This Birds of a Feather tutorial session will highlight how high-performance computing applications, web-scale storage systems and modern enterprises increasingly require a data architecture that will unify at the edge, and in data centers and clouds. Organizations with massive-scale data requirements need the performance of a parallel file system coupled with a standards-based solution that will be easy to deploy on machines with diverse security and build environments. The presentation will feature:
- How to unify data created in different clusters and locations into a single namespace and place locally to applications and compute for processing and AI.
- The latest technologies available to deliver parallel file system performance from data sets stored in a hybrid cloud environment.
- The latest standards-based technologies available for data orchestration and storage at a mass scale.
- David Flynn, Hammerspace CEO
- Douglas Fallstrom, Hammerspace SVP Products & Operations
- Trond Mykelbust, Hammerspace Chief Technology Officer